Effectively propagate new plants the easiest and fool-proof way with Plant Root Growing Box!
Choose a one- to two-year-old stem that is straight, healthy, and vigorous.
- Step 1: Make a small cut on plant bark.
- Step 2: Fill the box with soil and enclose the wounded stem section.
- Step 3: Depending on the type of tree, grow for 2 to 5 months. After the root system is full, you can cut and plant it.
🌱Engineered For Efficiency
Using this box is much easier than starting in the soil. It's convenient to use even for beginners and is adjustable to attach to any size of the stem. Perfect for growing shrubs, fruit trees, climbers, and more.
🌱Increased Propagation Success
This box encourages faster initial rooting and creates offshoot that blooms 2 times faster. It can enhance plant resistance and prevent plant root rot.
Made of high-quality PET that can be reused for another more rounds of plant propagation.
Type: plant rooting box
- The branch can extend from the observation port. Use black tape to seal when not in use. Prolonged ventilation will affect the rooting time.
- Upgrade 4 automatic deduction holes can complete the work by one person.
- The diameter of the water inlet is increased to facilitates watering.
Limited Quantity, it will sell out fast. Remember to buy some for your family or your friends. It's a unique gift.